Communal Spaces & Concierge
Stunning communal spaces
The Club Lounge sits at the heart of Mulberry Court and is a sumptuously designed space with plenty of sofas and armchairs, where you can meet visitors or spend time with your like-minded neighbours. The well designed space means you can enjoy quiet time with a coffee and book too.
The Salon is available for residents to invite local hairdressers, nail technicians and masseuses to carry out beauty treatments. The Concierge and Facilities Management Team will liaise with residents on their requirements and appointments can be pre booked on request.
The Mulberry Room is a flexible space which can be used for various activities, classes and events. We have partnered with a local Pilates teacher and a nutritionist who will be offering their services to residents. You can book the Mulberry Room for private functions and events at no charge. Please discuss your requirements and dates with the Concierge.
A light breakfast will be provided daily in the café between 9:30am and 10:30am. This can be eaten in the Club Lounge or in your apartment. A selection of pre-prepared frozen meals are available for you to purchase on an honesty tab basis. The café will also be open for coffee and tea service throughout the day for residents and their guests.
The extensive gardens open out directly from the club lounge. The 7 individually themed gardens, designed by award winning landscape architects, include water features, a herb garden and a contemplation space. The large paved patio has ample seating and shade from the pergola.
We want to ensure that being a resident at Mulberry Court is as stress-free as possible, with this in mind we have engaged a dedicated Concierge and Facilities Management Team who will be available 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm. The Concierge desk is situated in the entrance area of the Club Lounge. You can contact the desk directly from your apartment at the push of a button or email them.
The Concierge services include:
- Greeting all visitors to Mulberry Court.
- Receiving and signing for parcels or postal deliveries.
- Providing information about local services and booking these on your behalf.
- Setting up daily continental breakfast from 9:30 until 10:30.
- Handling concerns regarding the building or garden.
- Arranging shared activities and events e.g. bridge club, book club, Pilates classes, wine tastings and movie nights.
- Maintaining a summary file on each resident including key information about next of kin, medication, GP and health conditions.
- Regular checking to see how you’re doing. You will of course be able to call us at anytime if you’re feeling unwell.